Delivery Open or Close
There is a standard charge of £3.50 for single items and the £0.50 will be added for each additional item to the same address.
STANDARD UK DELIVERY
All items are dispatched via Royal Mail within 1-3 days working days (unless otherwise state on the website homepage) and will be posted first class. I obtain proof of postage for all items.
If you require delivery of your item sooner, please contact us in the first instance to check if we can post that day.
If you consider your item to be 'lost' please contact me within in 30 days. Orders deemed as lost after this time will not be replaced. Royal Mail require a period of time to pass before a parcel may be considered as 'lost' and I ask for your understanding in this matter. If your item has still not arrived after this time your order will be replaced. No refunds will be given for lost parcels. This is to protect the integrity of the returns policy and myself as a business, from fraudulent claims.
Delivery delays as a result of third party services are beyond my control and I ask for your acknowledgement of this point. If your item is delayed and does not arrive in time for your required date you will be entitled to full refund, including initial postage costs. Refunds will be issued once the order has been returned in its original packaging and in an unused condition. To accelerate this process you are asked to refuse delivery of the order when it arrives - this will prevent you from paying return postage fees.
No refunds or replacements will be issued for orders on which an incorrect delivery address is provided. If you have entered the incorrect address, then contact me as soon as possible, and if the item has not yet been posted, I will amend the address.
Returns Open or Close
Crafta La Vista items are subject to a strict quality control process however in the unlikely event you should receive a faulty item it will be replaced at our cost. Please take into account that each item is hand printed so there may be slight differences to your design and the photographs used in selling materials, we do not consider this a fault. Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days to arrange a return and exchange/refund.
Should you order the wrong size Crafta La Vista will exchange the item. In this instance the buyer must pay the additional postage costs & if the item has been personalised (e.g. child's age printed on the T-shirt), they must also pay to have the number printed on another shirt. Replacement items are subject to the same turnaround period as standard orders and are subject to stock.
Product Warnings Open or Close
Our products come with the following instructions / warnings:
- Garment in a whites only cycle at 40 degrees
- If ironing, then turn the fabric inside out or use a cloth over the garment
- Keep away from fire
- Specifically for T-shirts with fabric pens:
- If any pen ink does get onto skin, wash with soap and water
- Make sure you wait 24 hours before washing the garment after drawing on it so that the pen ink sets
- Colouring In Garments
- Pens should only be used under the direct supervision of an adult and not given to children under 36 months
- When being colouring in a garment, make sure it is not being worn by anyone
- Do not draw directly onto skin, furniture or other items which are not made for this purpose
- Movement with Music Guide & Videos
- Never rush or force any movement with your baby.
- Please do not use these steps when your child is very distressed, limp, pale, has a temperature or any difficulties breathing - Instead seek appropriate medical help.
- Avoid steps that involve body parts that have received a vaccination within the last week.
- These steps are not accredited by a trained professional so please do not use any steps you are worried about and speak to your doctor / health visitor if you have concerns about your child’s health.
- Use of these materials and any adaptations are done at your own risk